can’t believe its less than 3 weeks until summer. & I totally forgot I had a tumblr or the existence of Tumblr actually. oops. so I just need a place to scribble down my thoughts right now and if i write it on a post-it somewhere Imma lose it so I’ll write it here for now to remind myself later.
1. Lose weight. fucking lose weight. especially before I go to Korea. It’s purely disgusting how much I gained this year. Military diet. daily pilate/cycling classes. Whatever it takes. Gotta lose weight before July. Also gotta look nice in all this online shopping madness I’m going through. Just ordering clothes after clothes and letting them sit in my closet because I don’t wanna try them on until I lose weight. LOL somewhat of a practical motivation
2. Learn how to ride the skateboard. SWAG. (save minutes going to class. more sleep in the mornings)
3. Master the guitar. My guitar in NY AND Korea have been sitting in the closet way too long, collecting way too much dust and probably way out of tune. Got all summer let’s get this shit down.
4. Update portfolio and create a website.
5. Spend more time with Toto.
6. Get a tattoo! Excited about this one.
7. Chop off my longass hair. (after I lose weight so I can actually pull it off)
8. Remake the menu for Korea House.
9. Find fall internship.
10. Add at LEAST 3 more pieces into portfolio. Do work. Create.
I will update this post throughout the summer to check out all progresses and actually see if I accomplish all of these. Back to final busyyyyness, aka death. Be back in 3 week. peace out.